The Prosthetic Flat Moulding Course for Beginners is intensive training to learn the basics of creating your first sculpt, first flat mould and first prosthetic piece.
This course provides students with the essential standards and skills required for Casualty SFX, either independently as a freelancer or as part of a production crew, in the theatre, for a film or TV production.
Topics and subjects covered on the Prosthetic Flat Moulding Course for Beginners include:
- Product knowledge
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Research techniques
- Anatomy, texture, examples & usage
- Creating your first sculpt
- Skin tones
- Preparing the mould
- Cap plastic
- Pulling your first prosthetic piece from the mould, colouring & application
We also have a whole range of different SFX Makeup Courses and Masterclasses available at Seventa Makeup Academy.
Prosthetic Flat Moulding Course for Beginners awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Products: All products and materials required are provided for use on the course. Students will be provided with a basic set of sculpting tools that they can keep and take home after the course.
Tutor: Ian Massa-Harris
Duration: 4 evenings (18:30-21:30)
Payment Options: Options include 100% Payment via Debit/Credit Card, PayPal Credit with 4 months interest-free or Buy Now Pay Later Finance by PayL8r.
- Must be aged 16 or older.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Minimum 6 participants, maximum 10 per class.
- There must be at least 6 people booked for classes to proceed or we may cancel and rebook to an alternative date with 48 hours or more notice.