The Introduction to SFX Makeup Course is intensive training to get you started building your skills in Casualty SFX for Film and TV.
Seventa Makeup Academy and Exilian FX have come together to present The Introduction to SFX Makeup. This Course provides students with the essential standards and skills required for Casualty SFX, either independently as a freelancer or as part of a production crew, in the theatre, for a film or TV production.
Topics and subjects covered on the Introduction to SFX Makeup Course include:
- Product knowledge
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Research techniques
- Casualty techniques
- Swelling and bruising
- Cuts, scars and burns
Looking for more advanced courses in this subject, consider Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application at Seventa Makeup Academy.
Introduction to SFX Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Products: All products and materials required are provided for use on the course.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £497.00 (VAT Included)
Payments: Book direct and pay 100% of the course fee or consider credit options (including interest-free) available through PayPal Credit at the checkout.
- Must be aged 16 or older.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Minimum 6 participants, maximum 10 per class.
- There must be at least 6 people booked for classes to proceed or we may cancel and rebook to an alternative date with 48 hours or more notice.