INTRODUCTION TO SFX MAKEUP COURSE
The Introduction to SFX Makeup Course is intensive training to get you started building your skills in Casualty SFX for Film and TV.
The Introduction to SFX Makeup Course provides students with the essential standards and skills required for Casualty SFX, either independently as a freelancer or as part of a production crew, in the theatre, for a film or TV production.
Topics and subjects covered on the Introduction to SFX Makeup Course include:
- Product knowledge
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Research techniques
- Casualty techniques
- Swelling and bruising
- Cuts, scars and burns
Looking for more advanced courses in this subject, consider The Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application at Seventa Makeup Academy.
The Introduction to SFX Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Products: All products and materials required are provided for use on the course.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £497.00 (VAT Included)
Payments: Payment plans are available by contacting us or credit options (including interest free) are available through PayPal Credit at the checkout.
- Must be aged 16 or older.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Minimum 6 participants, maximum 10 per class.
- There must be at least 6 people booked for classes to proceed or we may cancel and rebook to an alternative date with 48 hours or more notice.