The Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application is intensive training to build your skills in Casualty SFX for Film and TV.
Seventa Makeup Academy and Exilian FX have come together to present The Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application. This course provides students with the essential standards and skills required for Casualty SFX, either independently as a freelancer or as part of a production crew, in the theatre, for a film or TV production.
Topics and subjects covered on the Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application include:
- Product knowledge
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Research techniques
- Skin diseases / conditions
- Dirtying down / period dirtying down
- Swelling and bruising
- Cuts, scars and burns
- Casualty techniques
- Prosthetic application techniques
It is recommended that before taking this Masterclass that you have some basic skills with Casualty SFX Makeup, we would suggest as a starter course to consider the Introduction to SFX Makeup Course at Seventa Makeup Academy.
The Casualty SFX Makeup Masterclass including Prosthetic Application awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Products: All products and materials required are provided for use on the course.
Duration: 5 days
Payment Options: Options include 100% Payment via Debit/Credit Card, PayPal Credit with 4 months interest-free or Buy Now Pay Later Finance by PayL8r.
- Must be aged 16 or older.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Minimum 6 participants, maximum 10 per class.
- There must be at least 6 people booked for classes to proceed or we may cancel and rebook to an alternative date with 48 hours or more notice.