PHOTOGRAPHIC AND EDITORIAL MAKEUP COURSE
Graduate Course Rating
The Photographic and Editorial Makeup Course is 2 days of intensive training providing the knowledge and techniques behind producing top quality makeup results. This course is also suitable for Makeup Artists that are looking to refresh their skills.
The Photographic and Editorial Makeup Course provides students with the essential standards and skills required to create top quality makeup ready to be photographed and featured, either independently as a freelancer, in a film/media studio, or editorial publication.
It is suggested but not absolutely necessary for Photographic and Editorial Makeup Course students to have some experience as a makeup artist or have completed the Introduction to Makeup Course.
Topics and subjects covered on the Photographic and Editorial Makeup Course include:
- Working Professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Customer Care.
- Pre-photoshoot consultation including creating mood boards, concepts and working under client specific conditions.
- Makeup Preparation and Framework.
- Professional tools, products and their uses in makeup.
- Time Management and working to deadlines.
- Looks, techniques and colour selection for different concepts.
- Makeup techniques for specialised photographic conditions.
- Flawless skin techniques; Understanding global skin tones and types; Corrective camouflage and concealment.
- Perfect eyebrows; Eye makeup techniques; Eyeliner techniques and looks; Mascara application, Working with false or individual lashes.
- Working with powders and creams; Highlight and Contour; Blusher application techniques, Bronzing application techniques suitable for photographic work.
- Lip defining and application techniques.
- Basic airbrushing introduction and demonstration.
- Male grooming for photography.
The Photographic and Editorial Makeup Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Bonus: Students attending the Photographic and Editorial Makeup course receive automatic registration on our Professional Makeup Artist Discount Program for 30% off Ten Image Professional full product range, 10-20% Off future courses, masterclasses and workshops.
Products: All products are provided for use on the course. Students and Tutors at Seventa Makeup Academy use products from Ten Image Professional. The products have exceptional quality, are hypo-allergenic to avoid or minimise any allergic reactions, are long-lasting, respectful and caring for the skin.
Aftercare & Work Experience: After completing your course at Seventa Makeup Academy we will invite you to gain Work Experience working alongside Professional Makeup Artists on events and jobs provided through Seventa Image Creatives Agency. You will also gain access to Free Masterclasses, Micro Teaching Sessions and Workshops.
Graduates are invited to join the Seventa Image Creative Team on high profile events and productions throughout the year. We also regularly have international opportunities, so pack your bags and get ready to roll.
Companies, Events and Productions We Partner With:
Duration: 1 days
Payments: Payment plans are available by contacting us or credit options (including interest free) are available through PayPal Credit at the checkout.