Graduate Course Rating
Teens Makeup Artist Course
13-16 Years Old
Discover and explore the skills of a makeup professional during this 3-day introduction course. This course is a combination of theory, practical and demonstrations of a variety of techniques. The secrets of the makeup professional revealed!
Are you someone who likes to have fun with makeup and think you may want to pursue a future career as a Professional Makeup Artist?
Beauty and especially makeup is one of the biggest specialised industries in the world and there is a constant demand for skilled makeup artists within the industry.
A professional makeup course is a gateway to learning the ins and outs of everything you need to know to be a successful makeup artist.
This is an entry-level course that is designed for complete beginners who wish to learn basic makeup techniques and is a great start for the early stages of developing a future career as a makeup artist.
Topics and subjects covered on the Teens Makeup Artist Course include:
- Makeup Principles including Colour Theory, Face Shapes, and the Psychology of Makeup.
- Working professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Customer Care.
- Makeup Application Techniques, Makeup Preparation and Framework through to working with different face shapes.
- Flawless Skin Techniques – The No Makeup, makeup look.
- Understanding Global Skin Tones and types; Corrective Camouflage and Concealment.
- Day Makeup, Prom/Party Makeup
- Perfect Eyebrows; Eye Makeup Techniques; Eyeliner Techniques and looks; Mascara Application, Working with False Lashes.
- Working with Powders and Creams; Highlight and Contour; Blusher Application Techniques, Bronzing Application Techniques.
- Lip Defining and Application Techniques.
- Professional Tools, Products and their use in makeup.
The Teens Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Products: All products are provided for use on the course. Students and Tutors at Seventa Makeup Academy use products from Ten Image Professional. The products have exceptional quality, are hypo-allergenic to avoid or minimise any allergic reactions, are long-lasting, respectful and caring for the skin.
Bonuses: Students are also automatically registered on our Professional Makeup Artist Discount Program for 30% off the Ten Image Professional full product range, 5-10% Off future courses, masterclasses and workshops.
Duration: 3 sessions (over 3 days)
Class Size: Maximum of 6
Payment Options: Options include 100% Payment via Debit/Credit Card, PayPal Credit with 4 months interest free or Buy Now Pay Later Finance by PayL8r.
Tools Required: It is necessary for students to have their own set of makeup brushes to cover the basic needs of the course and what will be learnt.
A list of required brush types will be sent in the Student Welcome Information after enrolment, however, students also have the option of purchasing a kit of Professional Makeup Artist Brushes that has been chosen by Seventa Makeup Academy to cover the basic essentials that are needed for this course.
The Students Basic Brush Kit is available at a reduced price if purchased at the time of enrolment. Purchased individually the makeup brushes would be £368.00, but we have created a price that makes it easier for students to get started with a quality set of makeup brushes that cover the basic essentials.
To purchase the Students Basic Brush Kit simply use the Add To Basket Button below before going through the enrolment form.