MAKEUP ARTIST COURSE
Graduate Course Rating
Our 5-day Intensive Training Course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to perform professional makeup application and get you started with a career in the creative world of makeup artistry.
This course is ideal for anyone who would like to turn their passion and dream into a reality to pursue a career as a professional makeup artist.
This professional makeup course is a gateway to learning everything you need to know to start a new career in makeup. You will learn all the essential skills and techniques with this hands-on prcatical course plus important theory and industry knowledge.
Taught by industry professionals our course provides students with the essential standards and skills required to work in the business of makeup, either independently as a freelancer, in a salon, boutique or beauty counter.
What you will learn:
- Makeup Principles including Colour Theory, Face Shapes, and the Psychology of Makeup.
- Professional Tools, Products and their use in makeup.
- Working professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Customer Care.
- Makeup Application Techniques, Makeup Preparation and Framework through to working with different face shapes.
- Flawless Skin Techniques – The No Makeup, makeup look.
- Understanding Global Skin Tones and types; Corrective Camouflage and Concealment.
- Makeup looks for Day, Evening, Corrective, Glam and Red Carpet
- Perfect Eyebrows; using a variety of products
- Eye Makeup Techniques; Shadows, Creams, Pigments and Glitter
- False Lash Application
- Working with Powders and Creams products, understanding textures and fixing the look
- Highlight and Contour techniques suitable for a variety of face shapes and looks
- Blusher and Bronzer Application Techniques.
- Lip Defining and Application Techniques.
- Introduction to Creative Makeup Techniques
- Round up of putting together a professional makeup kit and starting out business advice.
The Beginners Professional Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma Certificate which is fully insurable and allows students to apply professional makeup on private clients for any occasion.
Products: All products are provided for use on the course. Students and Tutors at Seventa Makeup Academy use products from Ten Image Professional. The products have exceptional quality, are hypo-allergenic to avoid or minimise any allergic reactions, are long-lasting, respectful and caring for the skin.
Bonuses: Students are also automatically registered on our Professional Makeup Artist Discount Program for 30% off the Ten Image Professional full product range, 5-10% Off future courses, masterclasses and workshops.
Aftercare & Work Experience: After completing your course at Seventa Makeup Academy we will invite you to gain Work Experience working alongside Professional Makeup Artists on events and jobs provided through Seventa Image Creatives Agency. You will also gain access to Free Masterclasses, Micro Teaching Sessions and Workshops.
Graduates are invited to join the Seventa Image Creative Team on high profile events and productions throughout the year. We also regularly have international opportunities, so pack your bags and get ready to roll.
Companies, Events and Productions We Partner With:
Graduate & Client Reviews
Duration: 5 days
Class Size: Maximum of 8
Payment Options: Options include 100% Payment via Debit/Credit Card, PayPal Credit with 4 months interest free or Buy Now Pay Later Finance by PayL8r.
It is necessary for students to have their own set of makeup brushes to cover the basic needs of the course and what will be learnt. And the great news is Seventa Makeup Academy include a makeup brush set in your course fee.
The Students Basic Brush Kit purchased individually would cost £368.00, but we have included this set as a bonus in your course fee making it easier for you to get started with a quality set of makeup brushes that cover the basic essentials.