FREELANCE MAKEUP ARTIST COURSE
Graduate Course Rating
The Freelance Makeup Artist Course is 10 days of intensive training designed to develop a career and master the techniques required to work in the creative world of makeup.
The Freelance Makeup Artist Course provides students with specialised training to develop your creative skills with the aim to become an industry expert who dares to create. Students that complete the Freelance Makeup Artist Course will be prepared to work independently as a freelancer in specialised areas of makeup including TV and Media, Photographic and Editorial or the fast paced world of Fashion.
This course is also suitable for Makeup Artists that are looking to refresh their skills.
Topics and subjects covered on the Freelance Makeup Artist Course include:
- Working Professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Client Care.
- Study of the face and body and the psychology behind makeup.
- Colour Theory and Harmonies.
- The importance of Foundation and it’s use in makeup.
- Study Ovals (face shapes), Brow & Eye, Lips and Nose Corrections.
- Makeup Preparation and Framework.
- Professional tools, products and their uses in makeup.
- Time Management and working to deadlines.
- Makeup techniques for specialised conditions.
- Flawless skin techniques; Understanding global skin tones and types; Corrective camouflage and concealment.
- Perfect eyebrows; Eye makeup techniques; Eyeliner techniques and looks; Mascara application, Working with false or individual lashes.
- Working with powders and creams; Highlight and Contour; Blusher application techniques, Bronzing application techniques.
- Techniques and working with products to create Day Makeup; Afternoon Makeup; Smoky Makeup.
- Specialised techniques for Bridal Makeup; HD/TV Makeup; Editorial Makeup; Catwalk Fashion Makeup.
- How to setup your makeup freelancing business
- Setting up your freelance makeup business essentials like payments, taxes, insurance, contracts.
- Social Media, Website and Marketing advice.
- How to get your work published in magazines, both online and in-print
- Makeup techniques for self-application and how to teach to others.
- Project and Assessment.
The Freelance Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Bonuses: Students are also automatically registered on our Professional Makeup Artist Discount Program for 30% off the Ten Image Professional full product range, 10-20% Off future courses, masterclasses and workshops.
Aftercare & Work Experience: After completing your course at Seventa Makeup Academy we will invite you to gain Work Experience working alongside Professional Makeup Artists on events and jobs provided through Seventa Image Creatives Agency. You will also gain access to Free Masterclasses, Micro Teaching Sessions and Workshops.
Graduates are invited to join the Seventa Image Creative Team on high profile events and productions throughout the year. We also regularly have international opportunities, so pack your bags and get ready to roll.
Companies, Events and Productions We Partner With: