Girls Day Out / Hen Party Skincare & Makeup Masterclass – Includes Bonus: £100 product voucher for the Bride
Kick off your Girls Day Out / Hen Party in style with a Skincare & Makeup Masterclass at Seventa Makeup Academy. Located in Chancery Lane, Holborn in London’s West End we are perfectly positioned to kick off your celebrations, get some tricks and tips and leave with a flawless full face ready to paint the town.
We start the class with a quick ‘How well do you know the bride’ fun session with prizes for perfect scorers.
- Learn a wide range of makeup tricks and tips.
- Makeup Masterclasses suitable for beginners, taught by experts!
- Perfect smokey eyes, contouring and more.
- Free glass of bubbles on arrival, plus mini games to get the party started.
- Use products from Ten Image Professional, Charlotte Tilbury, Mehron and more.
- Kick start the Girls Day Out / Hen Party with a flawless makeup before hitting the town.
This specialist Skincare & Makeup Masterclass at Seventa Makeup Academy will focus on self-application and explores a wide range of makeup essential looks and effects. The intensive session will cover moisturising, blemish concealment, foundations, contouring and highlighting, eyeliner tips, lip defining and colouring, smoky eyes and more. The class is designed to battle your beauty woes or expand your current experience in this fun and informative makeup masterclass.
This Masterclass Covers:
- Clean, hydrate and moisturise your skin
- Blemish and imperfections concealment
- The importance of the Makeup base and how to choose the correct foundation
- Contour and highlight
- Eyeliner tips and tricks
- Choosing suitable contrasting eye colours
- Define and colour your lips
- 10 Minutes to a perfect smoky eye
Masterclasses are ideal if you are looking to improve your skills in makeup for self-application. The intensive short masterclasses aim to provide you with a solid knowledge on correct application techniques to achieve a flawless finish with your makeup moving onto adding colour to brighten your look and lastly getting the wow factor for work, or for parties and nights out. On the class we work with you doing one side of your face while guiding you to do the other side to create a flawless makeup.
We like to keep things small and intimate for your Girls Day Out / Hen Party so you get the full experience and attention you need with a maximum of 8 people per session. (If you need a bigger group then let us know and we can see what we can arrange).
- Must be aged 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- £100 product voucher for bride must be redeemed online and is valid for up to 7 days after the class.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Maximum 8 attending per session. (If you need a bigger group then let us know and we can see what we can arrange)
- All makeup and brushes provided for use in the class.
Duration: Up to 3 hours (classes may finish early depending on pace)
Cost: £ 299.00 GBP per group up to 8 people (including: £100 product voucher for Bride), additional costs may apply for larger groups.