FAQ (otherwise known as frequently asked questions)
You have FAQ’s, we have answers. Just some of the things that you may need to know about Seventa Image Academy. We probably missed some, so if we did simply contact us and we will sort it.
- Booking subject to availability
- Must be 16 or older, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (both must have a voucher)
- All makeup and brushes are provided for use in the class
- Valid for option purchased only
- No refunds after purchase
- 7 day cancellation policy, may be rebooked to another available date with 7 days or more notice (or a £10 rebooking fee will be payable)
- Classes must have a minimum of 4 people booked for classes to proceed or we may cancel and rebook with 48 hours or more notice
- Maximum 8 people per session
The main range of products we use at the academy is Ten Image Professional.
Ten Image Professional is one of the most extensive professional ranges in the industry that is also suitable for everyday consumer use.
Widely known as Spain’s Number 1 Professional Cosmetics Brand; Ten Image Professional covers 4 Key Areas:
Makeup · Cosmetics & Skincare · Nails · Special FX Makeup
The products are recognised as one of the best in the industry and are used by many professional makeup artists as their first choice for professional makeup work.
Other products used at the academy include brands: Charlotte Tilbury, Mehron and more…
Seventa Image provides Makeup Artistry Services and also many other creative professional services across the Beauty, Bridal, Fashion, Film and Music Industries.
With our large contact base of freelance makeup artists at your disposal we can match you with a suitable professional for your occasion or event either in the fully equipped Seventa Image Makeup Studio at the Academy or we can also provide a full mobile service both throughout the UK and many international destinations.
Contact us with your brief and we can provide professional makeup artists that are recognised as being leaders in the industry.