BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE
Graduate Course Rating
The Bridal Makeup Course is 2 days of intensive training to get you started with a career in the lucrative world of makeup and beauty for Brides. This course is also suitable for Makeup Artists that are looking to refresh their skills.
The Bridal Makeup Course provides students with the essential standards and skills required to work as a Bridal Makeup Specialist, either independently as a freelancer, in a salon, boutique or beauty counter.
It is suggested but not absolutely necessary for Bridal Makeup Course students to have some experience as a makeup artist or have completed the Introduction to Makeup Course.
Topics and subjects covered on the Bridal Makeup Course include:
- Working Professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Customer Care.
- Pre-wedding consultation including makeup trial, skin assessment and advice.
- Makeup Preparation and Framework.
- Professional tools, products and their uses in makeup.
- Time Management and working to deadlines.
- Essential Bridal Makeup Looks, techniques and colour selection for different seasons.
- Makeup techniques for specialised photographic conditions.
- Flawless skin techniques; Understanding global skin tones and types; Corrective camouflage and concealment. Achieving the often requested Glowing/Dewey Skin look.
- Perfect eyebrows; Eye makeup techniques; Eyeliner techniques and looks; Mascara application, Working with false or individual lashes.
- Working with powders and creams; Highlight and Contour; Blusher application techniques, Bronzing application techniques.
- Lip defining and application techniques.
- Basic airbrushing introduction and demonstration.
- Male grooming for photography.
- Makeup for mother of the bride/groom.
The Bridal Makeup Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
Bonus: Students attending the Bridal Makeup course receive automatic registration on our Professional Makeup Artist Discount Program for 30% off Ten Image Professional full product range, 10-20% Off future courses, masterclasses and workshops.
Products: All products are provided for use on the course. Students and Tutors at Seventa Makeup Academy use products from Ten Image Professional. The products have exceptional quality, are hypo-allergenic to avoid or minimise any allergic reactions, are long-lasting, respectful and caring for the skin.
Aftercare & Work Experience: After completing your course at Seventa Makeup Academy we will invite you to gain Work Experience working alongside Professional Makeup Artists on events and jobs provided through Seventa Image Creatives Agency. You will also gain access to Free Masterclasses, Micro Teaching Sessions and Workshops.
Graduates are invited to join the Seventa Image Creative Team on high profile events and productions throughout the year. We also regularly have international opportunities, so pack your bags and get ready to roll.
Companies, Events and Productions We Partner With:
Seventa Makeup Academy Graduate Stories
Professional and Encouraging
We all had a lovely time. A professional tutor who was also kind and caring and took great trouble to assist and encourage
Lots of useful tips
We had a really good time, the instructor is very knowledgeable and gave us lots of useful tips. Totally recommend it!
Covers all the basics
Very friendly and helpful, small groups, covered all basics of skincare and makeup
Great Instructor, relaxed teaching, highly recommend.
Juan is great instructor. He is extremely knowledgeable but fun and friendly at the same time. The way he teaches is very relaxed, so you end up experimenting with new things until you achieve the look which makes you happy. Highly recommend.
Small and relaxed class, great teacher, very knowledgeable, made me feel at ease. Can’t wait to put the skills that I have learned into action.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £495.00 (VAT Included)
Payments: Payment plans are available by contacting us or credit options (including interest free) are available through PayPal Credit at the checkout.